|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Nude Cargo/Pallet/Wooden Case/Customize|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Structure:||Cantilever Beam Type||Filter Material:||Reinforced Polypropylene|
|Type:||Diaphragm Filter Press||Filter Area:||10~1000M2|
|Cake Thickness:||30/40mm||Motor Power:||2.2~5.5kw|
|Filter Pressure:||0.8Mpa||Method:||Combined Treatment|
|Usage:||Industrial, Agriculture, Hospital, Construction||Pulling Plate:||Automatic|
|Centrifuge Installation:||Horizontal||HS Code:||8421291090|
1500X1500MM membrane chamber filter press,
Membrane Squeeze Filter Press,
membrane type filter press
The membrane filter press has a good effect on the treatment ability per unit area, reducing the moisture content of filter cake, and the adaptability to the properties of the treated material, and so on.
The main difference between the diaphragm filter press and the ordinary chamber filter press is that two elastic membranes are installed on both sides of the filter plate (the composite rubber diaphragm is the integral membrane).
During operation, when the feed is finished, the high-pressure fluid medium can be injected into the diaphragm plate, then the whole diaphragm will bulge up and press the filter cake so as to achieve the further dehydration of the filter cake, that is, press filtration.
Apply to sludge, sewage treatment. The minimum moisture content of the filter cake has been less than 60%. Compared with the traditional box-type filter press, The highest solid content of the filter cake can be increased by more than 2 times as much as that of the traditional filter press.
The transportation cost of filter cake has been greatly reduced. Filter cakes can be fired directly into the power plant, turning the sludge into a resource and sewage into a spring, completely replacing the box filter press.
The membrane filter press shortens the filtration operation time. Save operation power consumption, in the late filtering period, small flow rate, and high pressure. The power consumption is saved. The water content of the filter cake can be further reduced. Generally, it can reduce about 9% compared with plate pull filter press. Compared with the plate and frame filter press and chamber type filter press, the effective filtration area of the diaphragm filter press is increased and the filtration speed is speeded up. Acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, used at higher temperatures.
Generally can be used at a temperature of about 230ºC and suitable for solid-liquid separation.
The degree of automation is higher.
The human-friendly structure design is adopted so that the control and the operation are more smooth.
Diaphragm filter plate has the characteristics of anti-fatigue, anti-aging, good sealing performance, and so on.
Membrane press filter is composed of diaphragm plates and chamber filter plates, the slurry is fed into the filter chamber under the pressure of the feed pump, the solid and liquid in the slurry are separated by the filter medium (filter cloth). When the solids in the slurry is formed into a cake, the air is introduced into the membrane; the solid in the filter chamber is fully pressed to reduce the moisture content.
Especially for viscous material filtration and users with higher moisture content requirements, this machine has its own unique advantages.
The filter plate is made of reinforced polypropylene molded, the diaphragm is inlaid with the polypropylene plate, it is firm, not easy to fall off, and has a long service life.
It is equipped with a variety of safety devices to ensure the safety of the operator and the normal operation of the filter press.
Working Principle Of Chamber Filter Press
1. Slurry is pumped into the filter press. The solids are distributed evenly on the filter cloths during the feed (fill) cycle.
2. Solids begin to build on the filter cloth, trapping the ensuing particles and building a filter cake. The filter cake acts as a depth filter for solid/liquid separation. Filtrate exits the plates through the corner ports into the manifold.
3. When the correct valves in the manifold are open, the filtrate exits the press through the filtrate outlet. As the filter press feed pump builds pressure, the solids build within the chambers until they are completely full of filter cake.
4. Once the chambers are full, the fill cycle is complete and the filter press is ready to be emptied.
Scope Of Application
Sludge treatment water circulation system is for the problem of sludge discharge and recycling of water resources in mine water washing process. Sludge filter press is of good quality and has strong working adaptability to be widely used in the chemical industry, light industry, petroleum, pharmacy, food, resource development, metallurgy and coal, national defense industry, environmental protection, and so on. Features in reasonable design, beautiful shape, strong, durable, versatile, wide variety, and full specification. A variety of filter presses of different structures and operation methods and related auxiliary facilities have been able to produce now.
Why Choose Filter Press From Shanghai Zhong Rui
We have a professional team in sludge filtration R & D and manufacture. Our High-Efficiency Filter Press sells all over the world.
1) Our factory was established in 2008, and we are the leading enterprise in the filter press industry.
2) Our company has a number of product patents.
3) We are a professional team that has many R & D staffs who have been specialized in the industry for more than 20 years.
4) We offer different material filter plates according to a different industries.
5) Our Company also supplies a Jack filter press, Hydraulic compression filter press, Membrane automatic pull plate filter press.
6) We can provide additional function options, such as automatic flushing, convey belt, carbon steel turnover plate, stainless steel turnover plate, etc.