|Structure:||Belt Type||Filter Material:||Polyester Wire|
|Pressure:||Mechanical Pressure||Type:||Roller Press Filter|
|Belt Width:||2000mm||Mud Processing Capacity:||25-35T/H|
|Filter Cake Production:||6-7T/H||Sediment Percentage:||75-85%|
|Total Power:||17kw||HS Code:||8421291090|
horizontal belt filter press,
belt filter press water treatment plant,
belt filter press for wastewater treatment
Belt width: 2000mm
Mud processingcapacity: 25-35t/h
Filter cakeproduction: 6-7t/h
Sediment percentage: 75-85%
Total power: 17kw
Model technical parameters
|Total Power of
1. The frame is reinforced, the appearance is elegant, the bearing seat is firm. The equipment is treated with waterproof and the special anti-corrosion process.
2. The gravity dewatering area is equipped with an advanced distributor to make the material distribution uniform and prolong the life of the filter belt.
3. The high degree of automation of continuous operation from feed to discharge mud cake
4. Different materials are equipped with different structures of filter belts, with high filtration accuracy.
1. Tensioning device
The function of the tensioning device is to tensioning the upper and lower filter bands, drive all the sticks to run through the main live roller, and dehydrate the filter cake with a certain extrusion pressure and shear force. This machine uses a bounce cylinder for tensioning. The tension force is controlled by regulating the air pressure.
This frame is made of high-quality national standard square pipe, forming through integral solid welding. The surface is treated with Sa2.5 grade sandblasting and rust cleaning. After further process refers to heavy anti-corrosion treatment of fluorocarbon paint or hot spray zinc treatment, its corrosion resistance can reach more than 10 years.
3. Gravity dehydration device
The main function of the gravity dewatering device is to remove free water and interstitial water from the material, reduce the fluidity of the material and prepare for the next step pressure filtration. Its structure contains independent filter net gravity dehydration (that is, concentrator), and then the gravity dehydration of upper and lower pressure filter nets, through a 6-11 meter long gravity dehydration, a large number of free water in sludge is fully removed by filtration. At this time, the sludge can withstand larger extrusion pressure.